DECEMBER 16, 2017 – Super Saturday
Angela Mondor; aka Geeky Girl;
Angela is a technology expert with a specialty in internet and social media applications. She founded “Geeky Girl” in 2010 with a mission to help business owners manage their social media presence. With Angela’s guidance, business owners learn the appropriate techniques to develop and manage their own online persona. Using the expert advice of Geeky Girl, speakers can focus on new and innovative solutions to take their business to the next level.
Angela is committed to simplifying social media leaving the uncertainty of social media behind and learning ways to have fun, as well as improving your cash flow. She feels that all the pieces of your business are interconnected and she will show us how to avoid costly mistakes.
David Byrnes – Strategies to build your LinkedIn confidence and reach more customers!
David Byrnes is the “Introverted Networker”. He specializes in helping introverts utilize LinkedIn and
networking to generate business growth and sales opportunities. He will share his LinkedIn strategies to
work to your strengths and succeed in your field.
David has written and contributed to books and articles on LinkedIn as well as interviewed on social
media. He follows his own advice to generate speaking , training and consulting opportunities.
Grudgingly, he has agreed to share his knowledge with any and all members on Saturday.
Emcee – David Saxby
- Special Afternoon Session!!Angela Mondor; Afternoon session. (1 – 3pm, Heritage room)Angela will be offering an afternoon session which will dive deeper into your social media presence and offer very specific strategies to strengthen your content and your message as well as identify the platforms that work best for your business model.
Afternoon workshop includes;
- Creating your social media plan for 2018
- Create actionable steps based on your plan
- Learn the 3 Pillar system of content creation
- Understand the two E’s of standout content
- An easy to use course correction tool to optimize your plan
- Learn the four best practices on the social media platforms that matter to you
Once you have your plan in place Angela will show you how to work your plan so your time and effort will not be wasted. Don’t miss this opportunity to bring clarity and confidence to your social media platforms.
Your investment for this two hour opportunity is $40. Session workbook included. Please register with Russ Dantu, email@example.com . Cash and cheques accepted. Guests are welcome to attend.
Date | Times
- December 16, 2017
- 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Hotel Blackfoot
5940 Blackfoot Trail SE
- $55 Online - $65 At the door